Friday 20 February 2009

This spring weather makes me feel better

What a difference a day can make! This week has been like the start of spring - the dawn chorus has started; the sun has been out; long gone are the heavy coats, ice and snow; is this is what it is going to be like the rest of the spring. I hope so. With the doom and gloom of the recession, we do need something to cheer us up. After all we should be thankful for what we have rather than what we don't have. But it is easy for me to say that because I haven't lost my job or my house - yet.

Have had a good week award wise. Got my oldies played on Steve Wright BBC2; had my top five played on Wave 105 and am a finalist in the Walkers Crisps name a flavour (mine was Fish and Chips - amongst others). Can't wait to see what momento I will get although I would rather have the £10,000 and the royalties. I wish. Never mind.

No comments:

Do you think checkout operators are intelligent?