Wednesday 5 September 2007

Mega Mouth is Back

These past three weeks have been bliss - no Mega Mouth (outwise known as my supervisor). It has been so quiet. None of this, I can't talk to you because she doesn't like you and will not like me if I talk to you. I know what you are thinking how childish. It is! She is chronically an adult but mentally a 10 year old and she is our supervisor who we have to take orders from. It's not fair but life is not fair, is it?

However, it does make you wonder what hold she has over the company because anyone else who upset customers with her very loud foul mouth, she gets away with it. She also gets away with being off sick at the drop of a hat. Passing germs are attracted to her like a magnet.

Having said that she does have her good points - the only trouble is that I don't know what it is? But it takes all kinds of people to make up a world. It is just ashame she is in my world.

Who said being a shop assistant is easy? I think it takes a lot more than just going to work to survive. You have got to be polical otherwise you get eaten alive. And it seems that unless you milk the system, no one wants to know.

No comments:

Do you think checkout operators are intelligent?